According to Intuit, QuickBooks Error 6032,-158 occur when the user tries to open the company file.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 6032, -158
- Internal database error when trying to convert a company file to a new version of QuickBooks.
- The company file that was either exported or imported or the backup file of the same company file has somehow corrupted or damaged the current company file.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Code 6032, -158
- First of all, Try to open the data file in the latest version of QuickBooks software and try to convert from older QuickBooks version to the new version.
- If the new and latest version of QuickBooks software has overwritten on the previous version, then the user will need to uninstall and re-install both the versions of QuickBooks in two different folders. This will also help to access both the version of software simultaneously on one desktop system.
- After that, open the older version of QuickBooks from which the company file was upgraded and updated. If that version is unavailable then the user will need to locate it and re-install that QuickBooks version again before restructuring the company file.
- The backup file created of the company file needs to be restored again.
- Now the user first needs to run the verify data utility tool while keeping the data file open and running. After this, another tool called Rebuild data utility need to be performed.
- Ensure that the place in which backup file is saved is known to the user at the time of rebuilding the data.
- Download and install the latest version of QuickBooks and double click on the company file followed by accepting terms and conditions that will help to install the updates of the QuickBooks software.
- At last, when the process is finished, then open your QuickBooks application.
I hope this step should easily resolve the QuickBooks Error 6032,-158 and ensure that this error is not encountered in the future.
For more information on resolving this error, please consult our QuickBooks customer support experts at the toll-free phone number.